Thursday, June 10, 2021

LuLu & Lesa’s Great Plains Adventure Begins!

These last 6 years have been a roller coaster of emotions but I’m so thankful I was able to be with Moma and Daddy every step of the journey. As tough as COVID was and my inability to work since March 2020, I am so very grateful I was able to spend so much time with Daddy this past year. In the past 3 months since Daddy died, the roller coaster of emotions has continued but in a different way. 

Moma and I are starting the next chapter with a little trip to the Great Plains! I told her I wanted to take her somewhere and asked where she wanted to go. She said she wanted to go visit her sister Lavinia in Kansas. In doing some research, I realized it wasn’t that far of a drive (I’m notorious for thinking drives aren’t that far until I decide to see where a random road goes and then 12 hours later end up at my destination) to add in 3 other states I haven’t visited so we added a few more stops to our trip. We’ll be in Des Moines for a few days, then off to Omaha for a couple days, then off to Stockton Kansas to visit Lavinia and Mike, followed by a couple days in Tulsa and then finally ending in Little Rock. 

We’re very excited to see where this adventure takes us and what we discover along the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment