Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Let the Adventure Begin!

After months of emails and Skype calls, it is finally time for my first home exchange and I am so very excited!  My exchange partners are Dianne and Bryan Cockling and they are quite lovely.  It has been so much fun getting to know them as we planned for our exchange!

My parents will be joining me on this adventure (of course the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to being adventurous as my parents jumped out an airplane for their 50th birthdays!) and we'll be on our way tomorrow morning at 6:00 a.m.!  I've arranged for a car service to greet us at Heathrow so we'll start our holiday in style.

Before we head out to the Cotswolds, we'll spend three days in London at the K+K George London in the Kensington/Chelsea area of town.  The hotel looks very cute and has received great reviews so it seems to be the perfect start for our English holiday. 

Of course I have my list of things to do and see but as always, there's lots of wiggle room for those fun and serendipitous discoveries along the way.  I'm going to try my best to post daily about all the fun things we do an discover along the way. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment