Monday, January 22, 2018

Next stop...Tel Aviv

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to visit Israel and see the places where Jesus spent much of His short time on this earth.  To stand where He stood, see the things He saw...I could only imagine what it would be like...until now. 

In August, I saw an email from my church, St. Clare of Assisi, about a Pilgrimage to the Holy Land with our amazing priest, Father West. While I am not typically a tour group traveller, a trip to Israel (especially a pilgrimage) is best done as a group as there is so much information and you really need someone to help with understanding the biblical context of each site.  And let's be honest, there is safety in numbers when visiting a land that has been wrought with conflict for centuries. 

Today, 29 of my fellow pilgrimages and I take off for an 8 day tour of the Holy Land. Please keep us in your prayers as we walk the path of Jesus.





Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment