Friday, November 25, 2016

Next Stop...Zurich

It's been a long, crazy year and I'm in great need of this holiday.  The original plan was for my friend, Julie, and I to meet up at JFK for the flight to Zurich. However, a week before our trip, she found out she had to go to Basel, Switzerland to meet with a client a few days before our vacation so our transatlantic flights were solo.  After a 5.5 hour layover at JFK, I'm Zurich Bound.  There are some benefits to all the travel I do for work and I was fortunate enough to have the miles to fly first class.

Over the next two weeks, we'll spend time in Zurich, Venice, Milan and Monaco.  Another advantage to all the work travel both Julie and I do is we'll only be paying for three nights...the rest is all on points! 

No comments:

Post a Comment